Read our INFINOX review and learn why we recommend this broker for online trading. INFINOX is a great trading platform that offers features and services that suit traders from different backgrounds.
INFINOX was founded in 2009, which means it has been through several years of market volatility. They know how to keep a high active user base and provide the proper service to meet their criteria.
Moreover, the brand works under licenses from the Securities Commission of the Bahamas (SCB), the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA), and the Financial Services Commission (FSC).
Not only is it a technology-focused company, but it also shows that fair treatment of customers is central to the firm culture. INFINOX offers the chance to trade forex currency pairs, which are available 24/5, together with contracts for difference (CFDs) on commodities, stocks, equities, futures, cryptocurrencies, and indices.
Types Of Accounts
The brokerage keeps things straightforward by offering only two easy account options. Clients can choose between the STP account, which has no base commission but larger spreads starting at 0.9, and the ECN account, which has lower spreads beginning at 0.2 but comes with a commission of £5/€5.5/7.5 USD.
- Individual Account: Have complete control of your trading account.
- Joint Account: Trade together with a partner in one place.
- Corporate Account: Trade via the entity of your corporation.
If anyone wants to try out the trading conditions before depositing funds, also available is the option to sign up for a demo trading account with virtual funds. It allows you to practice dealing with the platform before making a deposit.
INFINOX provides the following six main asset classes:
- Forex: With maximum leverage of 1:1000, you can trade more than 34 common currency pairs, such as EUR/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, GBP/USD, and NZD/USD.
- Indices: You can trade top-performing and most widely known indices, including the Dow Jones, the DAX, the S&P 500, the NASDAQ, and the FTSE.
- Commodities: You can trade two general types of commodities: hard commodities (Gold, Silver) and soft commodities (WTI Oil, Brent Crude).
- Equities CFDs: You can buy and sell shares in the largest companies and most recognizable brands in the world, like Apple, Google, Facebook, Netflix, Amazon, and Tesla.
- Futures CFDs: You can trade futures via CFDs such as gold futures, silver futures, and NASDAQ with low margins and trading costs.
- Crypto CFDs: Trading crypto CFDs is now possible with INFINOX. There are no fees on deposits and withdrawals when you purchase and sell a variety of digital coins.
INFINOX Pros and Cons
- Global trade solutions
- Six different types of trading instruments
- Insurance for deposits
- Customer service in over 15 languages
- A well-regulated broker authorized by many jurisdictions
- Modern technical trading tools
- Available educational materials
- Refuse cash or cheque, American Express or Diners Club credit cards
The Bottom Line
As you can see, INFINOX offers trustworthy online brokerage services as well as a diverse range of high-quality trading services. It also offers innovative and progressive technical advancements, such as quick turnaround times, no-requotes, and an outstanding array of options.
The cherry on top, however, is the IX Social tool, which can help you learn from professional traders and copy their routines, if you find it suitable. If you want to know more about this tool and its state-of-the-art app, go to www.infinox.com.