As a freelancer on Youth4work, you want to boost your profile to land more opportunities. Well, you have come to the right place. Apart from getting Bank Tests or Gateway Test Series, this network is helpful for getting short-term freelance work to earn extra scratch. To help you increase your chances of getting better work here, we are giving you the following tips to groom your profile.
- Spell Check for Heaven’s sake. Nothing screams unprofessionalism than having poor grammar in your Title, Overview and history. So stay safe from it
- Get Creative with your title, you have only 0.1 seconds to make a lasting impressive with your profile. Therefore, you had better have something to standout in there. Be creative, be fun, add something for one, such as “we fight for your writes” or something like that.
- Prove your skills! For the better, you need to take online certifications, take tests and pursue different certification from MS and Zend
- Prove your identity as it helps you build a strong freelance presence. Moreover, you need to search for websites, which help you build a strong online freelance profile. Try ones with embeddable online ID verification
- Do not leave out your keywords; you have to think as an outsourcing buyer. If you are looking for a freelance professional, what keywords will you search for? in case you are blessed with some special freelance skills, you will need to put them in your professional profile it won’t bite you, instead it will increase the number of outsourcing buyers who look at your profile
- You have to be realistic, you may not find a big name outsourcing to freelancing talent but you will find some great clients. Therefore you have to set your expectations right and the right work will be provided to you